Suhag Studio is an award winning wedding and portrait photography studio based in Nagda, Ujjain (MP). With over 40 years of experience in professional photography Services, wedding, engagement, couple portraits, babies & kids, housewarming, anniversary, special occasion, birthday, industrial shoot and corporate events photography, we capture your memorable moments with perfect click. Our service area is open for all type of events in MP and all over India.
We continue to bring the roots of Indian Wedding Rituals in a frame, even in the 21st century of photography where the camera can now be mounted on a remote controlled crane or drone for action aerial shots.
We offer customized printing solutions for gifting your dear ones such as CD/DVD, Lamination, Poster, Photo book, HD videos, Documentary, Calendar, HD Highlights, coffee table book, light candle and customized coffee mug etc.
From Suhag team one of our most renowned and honorable personality Mr. Suresh Punjabi who is awarded with many national and international achievements. He started his career since 1974 in the age of 17 from black and white plate to 120 mm film, color 35mm to digital world. Now technology has been changed from black and white to Color but Suhag adapted all the new technologies as per the revolution. During this period he brings Suhag name not in Indian mouth but internationally also .The whole team is so innovative to follow the today’s technology either Equipment’s or editing part their focus on fulfill the customer requirement as per their demands. Mr. Christopher piney, Dept. of Anthropology, UCL who found uniqueness of Suhag and showcase Mr. Punjabi’s pictures to the world. Mr. Punjabi’s photographs set the benchmark in photography field. Now Suhag is the brand name in the world.
Pratik is the son of Mr.Suresh Punjabi. He is the follower of his father and passionate for his work and also concentrates on bringing out the emotions of every moment. According to his views giving proper time to clients can understand who they are and what are their expectations.People interaction and weddings are Pratik’s favourite cup of tea.After completion of post graduation, he worked for MNC for More than one year in Delhi NCR. And he quit his job and enter into photography field. For learning more in photography he went to Australia and trained on cameras And adapted new technology with as per market and serve their services all over the MP. He grabs technology not only services part i.e Pre-wedding shoots , Highlights, Wedding teasers, cinematography but also updated with all the camera equipment’s.
- In 2013, 25th Sept - 9th Oct exhibition of Mr. Punjabi Photographs in Delhi Photo Festival at Art Heritage Gallery.
- In 2013, Artisan Camera Book Published and depicts the Mr. Punjabi unique collection of photographs.
- In 2014 selected as Top 10 photographers in ʺTHE BEST OF TIME OUT INDIAʺ Magazine in Sept Oct edition.
- In 2016 on 27th, 5 day exhibition in Nageshwar Rao Park Chennai, its international photo gallery festival in which he is the only photographer from India who is selected with 6 other countries photographers.
- In 2017, 14th Sept - 22 Sept exhibition of Mr. Punjabi photographs in Tbilisi photo festival at Georgia Gallery (Russia).
- In 2017, 25th – 30th Nov exhibition of Mr. Punjabi Photographs in the Georgian photography week at India Habitat center.
- In 2019, "Photography In India" book published in London and depicts Mr. Punjabi journey on photographs .